Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS Roma skipper Francesco Totti hopes to be back in action before the end of January, having been sidelined since just before Christmas by a thigh injury.

mussi
    mussi
    Member 0 %
    Member 0 %

Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

AS Roma skipper Francesco Totti hopes to be back in action before the end of January, having been sidelined since just before Christmas by a thigh injury. Empty AS Roma skipper Francesco Totti hopes to be back in action before the end of January, having been sidelined since just before Christmas by a thigh injury.

Post by mussi Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:14 pm

AS Roma skipper Francesco Totti hopes to be back in action before the end of January, having been sidelined since just before Christmas by a thigh injury.
    AS Roma skipper Francesco Totti hopes to be back in action before the end of January, having been sidelined since just before Christmas by a thigh injury. 400x400_FrancescoTottiNew3
    The 32-year-old Italy forward has not featured since the 3-2 loss at Catania, but has targeted the clash with Napoli on January 25th as his possible comeback date.

He told La Gazzetta dello Sport: "I ended 2008 with a muscular injury, but I'm doing my best to recover as quickly as possible.

"The results from the latest medical tests were positive and I am back working with a ball, but I will only be at coach Luciano Spalletti's disposal when I am fully fit.

"I hope to be back in action against Napoli, but I don't want to face the same kind of expectations I had when I returned from my knee injury."

Totti had missed the opening weeks of the current campaign due to knee ligament damage.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:42 am