Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roma-Milan Is Decisive For The Rossoneri – Roma Legend Graziani

RefreSh
    RefreSh
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 145
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Roma-Milan Is Decisive For The Rossoneri – Roma Legend Graziani Empty Roma-Milan Is Decisive For The Rossoneri – Roma Legend Graziani

Post by RefreSh Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:23 pm

Roma-Milan Is Decisive For The Rossoneri – Roma Legend Graziani 2j6225d

The former player and coach has given his thoughts on the match of the round between Roma and Milan.

Francesco Graziani is a former player and coach in the Italian divisions, and is better known for his playing days, as he enjoyed copious amounts of success with Torino, Fiorentina, Udinese and Roma throughout his career.

He managed to make 57 appearances and score 12 times for the Giallorossi, whilst he was also apart of the side that were defeated in penalties by Liverpool in the Champions League final of 1984.

The World Champion from the Italians triumph in 1982, and the current television host on Mediaset, gave an exclusive interview to Golmania.it, where he discussed the upcoming match between Roma and Milan this weekend.

“Clearly I will be supporting Roma, as I spent three years in that beautiful city with the club,” Graziani affirmed.

“Certainly on the other hand though, there is my friend on Carlo Ancelotti on the Milan bench, with whom I have a good relationship with, but my heart lies with Roma,” he added.

“This game is crucial for both sides, but mostly for Milan, as I believe that a defeat will almost certainly end their hopes of winning the Scudetto.

“I hope for the good of the league that, that will not happen because there is a risk that if the Inter manage to build a big lead, then the race for the championship would no longer be respected,” he continued.

The former Italian star had some final words for Milan’s new signing David Beckham, by declaring that, “I consider him to be a commercial investment, rather than a tactical one.

“Milan often do these sorts of things, however from a tactical point of view, it will be interesting to see where Ancelotti uses him. Probably as an alternative to Pirlo,” he concluded.

Roma and Milan play at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome this Sunday, with play getting under way at 20:30 CET.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:57 pm