Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carlos Tevez: I'd Love To Join Real Madrid

FooSe
    FooSe
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Carlos Tevez: I'd Love To Join Real Madrid Empty Carlos Tevez: I'd Love To Join Real Madrid

Post by FooSe Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:43 pm

Carlitos edges ever closer to the exit door at Old Trafford with his latest comments...

Speculation is rife over Carlos Tevez's long-term future at Manchester United. He is yet to be offered a permanent contract - his two-year loan expires at season's end - and clubs across Europe are lining up for his signature.

Real Madrid are thought to be at the head of the queue. They enquired about the Argentine forward before he joined the Red Devils from West Ham United in the summer of 2007, and have been keeping tabs on him ever since.

And the admiration is mutual, as the 24-year-old has confessed that he would be overjoyed to don the famous white strip of the Bernabeu giants.

"Who wouldn’t want to play for Real Madrid?" The Sun quoted Tevez as having said in 'a Spanish magazine'.

"Like Manchester, they are one of the best clubs in the world — and it would be a pleasure to play for them."

These alleged comments come less than 24 hours after the former Corinthians star declared that he would strongly consider any and all offers that might come his way.

Thus, it appears United will have to work fast if they wish to tie down Tevez, although they still seem reluctant to meet the pre-agree €34 million fee.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:57 pm