Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lukas Podolski: I Want Barcelona Or Koln

FooSe
    FooSe
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Lukas Podolski: I Want Barcelona Or Koln Empty Lukas Podolski: I Want Barcelona Or Koln

Post by FooSe Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:03 pm

The unsettled Bayern hitman has snubbed interest from Roma and reveals he would prefer either his former club or the Spanish giants.

It is almost certain that Bayern Munich starlet Lukas Podolski will leave the Bundesliga champions next summer, as the Bavarians have already captured Croatian international Ivica Olic, whose contract with Hamburg will expire this year.

Podolski is allegedly tracked by several European sides, with Roma leading the chase in Italy, but the 23-year-old has now revealed that the Lupi are not really in his dreams.

“They are not my first choice, just like Hamburg and Manchester City, but never say never…,” Itasportpress.it quotes the marksman as saying.

“I would like to go back to my ex-club Koln or possibly join Barcelona, because I have been following them since the days of Romario and [Hristo] Stoichkov.

“They have several world-class players, such as Samuel Eto’o and Thierry Henry, and their stadium is just fantastic.”

Podolski joined Bayern after the 2006 World Cup and he desires to leave in order to increase his chances to take part in the 2010 tournament in South Africa.

“I want to be there, I have been in the Germany national side since 2004 and I do not feel any pressure, football is a passion and a pleasure for me,” he concluded.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:58 pm