Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agent: Mattioni Is A Milan Player, Not A Juventus One

RefreSh
    RefreSh
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 145
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Agent: Mattioni Is A Milan Player, Not A Juventus One Empty Agent: Mattioni Is A Milan Player, Not A Juventus One

Post by RefreSh Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:04 pm

Milan could hijack Juve's plans to sign the defender as his agent pushes him towards the San Siro...

Juventus could lose the hunt for Gremio star Felipe Mattioni and Milan are waiting to profit after the player's agent Mino Raiola revealed he would be better off with the Rossoneri.

Reports suggest the Brazilian was in Milan on Thursday negotiating with clubs and, although Juve are in the running, it's the San Siro giants who may have first choice over the player.

"It's true that Juventus are after him, but I would say Milan too," Mino Raiola told Il Corriere Dello Sport. "Mattioni is a first class player and he is ready for the big European stage.

"I think he is a Milan player. I would define him as such."

It is believed Juventus are pushing to sign Mattioni, who is Brazilian-born but holds an Italian passport. Milan have already signed Thiago Silva from Fluminense, who will arrive at the club later this month.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:59 pm