Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AC Milan starlet Pato excited playing alongside Beckham

ChooSe
    ChooSe
    Member 0 %
    Member 0 %

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-01-10

AC Milan starlet Pato excited playing alongside Beckham Empty AC Milan starlet Pato excited playing alongside Beckham

Post by ChooSe Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:30 am

Alexandre Pato is excited to be playing alongside new AC Milan teammate David Beckham.

“Considering the way I have seen Beckham train and play, I can say he is a very strong figure on and off the field,” said the Brazilian teenager on Sky Italia.

“It is a great pleasure for me to play and train alongside him. I spoke with him and am happy to be his teammate. He’s a very talented player and can do a great deal for Milan.”

Becks is set to make his Serie A debut on Sunday night against Roma and it may well be their last chance to stay in the title race.

“It will be a fantastic game. Roma are a great squad and their Coach knows football very well, but Milan are strong and I am sure we’ll go there to play at the top of our game,” continued Pato.

“We have to win this Scudetto. Inter are strong, but so are Milan. There’s a long way to go yet and many matches to be played before we know who will win the title.”

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:51 am