Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Massimo Oddo Would Love To Extend Bayern Munich Stay

FooSe
    FooSe
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Massimo Oddo Would Love To Extend Bayern Munich Stay Empty Massimo Oddo Would Love To Extend Bayern Munich Stay

Post by FooSe Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:53 am

There's nothing Oddo about life in Germany for the 2006 World Cup winner, who is happy to shrug off Milan to extend his stay in Bavaria
    »Comments (13) Print This Story Send To A Friend Contact Us 

galleria
    zoom

Massimo Oddo, on loan at Bayern Munich from Milan, has revealed that he would love to extend his stay at the Allianz Arena beyond this season.

Oddo has become quite a fixture in the Bayern starting line-up at right-back and he has even managed to cement his place in Marcello Lippi’s Italian squad even after moving abroad. 

He has, however, admitted that any decision as to him staying is out of his hands.  

"I think my time here has been an experience for me, both as a player and as a person," he explained to the club's official website. 

"I feel really happy in Munich and with FC Bayern. We have a good team with lots of good players. We also have a great team spirit and all get on well with each other. 

"In Italy there are normally only three or maybe four teams who can challenge to become champion, but there are lots more here and the league is more open and exciting. 

"My loan deal ends in the summer and I could well imagine staying in Munich, but I cannot make that decision by myself. That has got to be made by the club, the coach and the management."

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:24 am