Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dacourt Could Stay Put At Inter - Agent

RefreSh
    RefreSh
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 145
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Dacourt Could Stay Put At Inter - Agent Empty Dacourt Could Stay Put At Inter - Agent

Post by RefreSh Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:47 pm

Dacourt Could Stay Put At Inter - Agent 24gkbo6

The unsettled midfielder was expected to seek a fresh start away from Inter Milan this month, but his representative thinks otherwise…

After playing a rather important role under former coach Roberto Mancini, Olivier Dacourt has struggled to impress new Inter boss José Mourinho this term. Emphasising the midfielder's fall from grace have been the suggestions that he would depart Italy’s fashion capital during the winter session of the Calciomercato.

“I believe there is a 70 percent chance that he will remain at Inter,” agent Giorgio De Giorgis told Fcinternews.it. “I have to stress that my client is settled in Milan, and he is confident of finding more space in the side, even though he has rarely featured in the first part of the season.”

Serie A strugglers Bologna were said to be the most interested side, with former Nerazzurri assistant manager Sinisa Mihajlovic keen to reunite with the Frenchman, but Dacourt's representative has told a different story.

“Olivier has received two or three offers from foreign clubs, but nobody called from Italy,” De Giorgis revealed. “However, these offers have not satisfied Inter nor my client, as he aims to continue his career at the highest level, after playing for Roma and the Nerazzurri. We will examine all the bids and calmly make a decision.”

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:12 pm