Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronaldinho Warns Inter: Scudetto In 2009, Champions League In 2010

RefreSh
    RefreSh
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 145
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Ronaldinho Warns Inter: Scudetto In 2009, Champions League In 2010 Empty Ronaldinho Warns Inter: Scudetto In 2009, Champions League In 2010

Post by RefreSh Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:34 pm

Ronaldinho Warns Inter: Scudetto In 2009, Champions League In 2010 Wkqudc

The Brazilian ace is eyeing major prizes as he issues a threat to bitter rivals Inter...

Ronaldinho believes Milan can catch Inter and wrest the Scudetto from them this season, while he is also looking ahead to 2010 where Champions League glory is expected.

The Rossoneri are on course for a top-four finish and, despite the nine point gap between them and Inter, there is real belief of a Scudetto triumph.

Ronaldinho has been magical for his side this term and he insists that the quality in the squad will surface and allow glory to rain down on Milan.

"Inter are strong, but we can catch them and win the Scudetto this year," Ronaldinho told La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

"For next season I want the Champions League. Milan are an intelligent side and we know how to make sacrifices, play well, win things and have fun.

"I want to score plenty, do well; not just for myself, but for my teammates as well."

Ronaldinho has always been described as being 'out of this world' for his natural talents, yet the Brazilian ace is staying modest and he insists he's just like any other person.

"I am a normal guy," the attacking midfielder smiled. "Of course, I am recognised everywhere, but this doesn't stop me from living a normal life."

The Rossoneri clash with Roma tomorrow evening as they try and consolidate their third place.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:21 am