Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bojan: I Did Not Connect With Ronaldinho

FooSe
    FooSe
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Bojan: I Did Not Connect With Ronaldinho Empty Bojan: I Did Not Connect With Ronaldinho

Post by FooSe Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Among the littany of stars from which he could learn from last season, Bojan Krkic was unable to pick anything up from Ronaldinho as the pair did not form much of a relationship, he has revealed.

Bojan Krkic has admitted that he did not connect with Ronaldinho during his first season in the Barcelona first team because the Brazilian was going through a bad year.

The 18-year-old was hailed last term after making an impression at the highest level following his promotion from the B side and many felt he would benefit from playing alongside some of the world's best players.

While he did learn a great deal, Bojan told the DiR Gymnasium's monthly magazine that one player who he never really became close to was one of the most talented stars.

"When I first made the senior team, I was nervous being surrounded by so many great players," he explained. "Most of them helped me a lot, though I didn't have much of a connection with Ronaldinho. He had a difficult year last season."

Josep Guardiola's arrival as coach in the summer was expected to see Bojan improve even further, but instead he has seen has chances limited and is hoping to just take his chances when they arrive.

"My most immediate goal is to learn every day, everything I can, from the stars I share the dressing room with," he added.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:50 am