Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gattuso: Scudetto, UEFA Cup And Three Points Against Roma

RefreSh
    RefreSh
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 145
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Gattuso: Scudetto, UEFA Cup And Three Points Against Roma Empty Gattuso: Scudetto, UEFA Cup And Three Points Against Roma

Post by RefreSh Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:10 pm

The birthday boy can wait for his presents, as long as they include the Scudetto and UEFA Cup...

Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso has demanded the UEFA Cup and Scudetto from his teammates this season as he watches them from the treatment room.

The Italian is with the squad in Rome as they prepare to take on the Giallorossi on Sunday. Gattuso celebrated his 31st birthday today, but he doesn't mind if the presents arrive in May.

"I would like to be back for the UEFA Cup final, but I would have to recover much sooner [than expected] to be able to make it," Gattuso told Il Corriere Dello Sport.

"It would be nice to play, but seeing the team win would also be good. Perhaps that could be my birthday present. The Scudetto would also be welcome."

The Rossoneri can consolidate third place by beating the Giallorossi on Sunday and the midfielder is full of confidence.

"It's a tough one but we can do it," concluded the injured star.

Gattuso is out for the rest of the season after damaging knee ligaments last month. His recovery is going well, but he is still using crutches.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:22 pm