Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS Roma striker Mirko Vucinic has pledged his long-term future to the Giallorossi amid reports of interest from Premier League clubs.

mussi
    mussi
    Member 0 %
    Member 0 %

Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

AS Roma striker Mirko Vucinic has pledged his long-term future to the Giallorossi amid reports of interest from Premier League clubs. Empty AS Roma striker Mirko Vucinic has pledged his long-term future to the Giallorossi amid reports of interest from Premier League clubs.

Post by mussi Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:16 pm

AS Roma striker Mirko Vucinic has pledged his long-term future to the Giallorossi amid reports of interest from Premier League clubs.
    AS Roma striker Mirko Vucinic has pledged his long-term future to the Giallorossi amid reports of interest from Premier League clubs. 400x400_1218389223_spt_ai_spurs_roma_40
    Arsenal and Manchester City have been linked with transfer window moves for the Montenegro international, but he claims he is happy to stay at the Stadio Olimpico.

"I am a Roma player and proud of being so," said the club's seven-goal joint top-scorer.

"I hope I can continue playing here for as long as possible.

"Of course, as a professional it's nice to know that several clubs are interested.

"My future is in Roma's hands, but I am very attached to this club and city. I enjoy living here."

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:56 pm