Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moratti Not Letting Balotelli Leave Inter

RefreSh
    RefreSh
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 145
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Moratti Not Letting Balotelli Leave Inter Empty Moratti Not Letting Balotelli Leave Inter

Post by RefreSh Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:02 pm

Moratti Not Letting Balotelli Leave Inter 2uhnxw0

Inter president Massimo Moratti has ruled out loaning teenager Mario Balotelli in the winter transfer market.

The 18-year-old striker has made only eight appearances for the Serie A leaders this campaign, and it is believed that he may be keen to look elsewhere for more playing time.

The talented youngster has apparently called a meeting with the Inter owner to discuss his future.

Moratti revealed: “Balotelli has asked to see me. This meeting will take place and in it, I will confirm the fact that for us Mario is an indispensable player.”

Moratti rubbished reports suggesting that Balotelli was calling the meeting to demand a loan to another club in the hope of finding more first team action.

“I don't believe that is the case. Anyway I will speak to him,”said Moratti. The Nerazzurri president insists Inter will not be making any January transfers.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:55 pm