Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Silva To Juventus Possible - Reports

FooSe
    FooSe
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

David Silva To Juventus Possible - Reports Empty David Silva To Juventus Possible - Reports

Post by FooSe Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:01 am

David Silva is the target and the race to sign him is progressing well as sources close to Valencia believe a deal could be reached...

Juventus are moving closer to Valencia star David Silva as their search to find a replacement for Pavel Nedved intensifies.

The Bianconeri are looking around for a decent alternative to the Czech veteran as he is likely to retire at the end of term. A number of candidates have been added to the shortlist, but it’s Silva who the club really want.

Tuttosport claims the Spanish international is a priority in Turin even though the Mestalla-based club have revealed their resistant stance on the whole affair.

Nevertheless, the Primera Division side are willing to listen to offers according to figures close to the club.

Emiliano Moretti’s brother and agent Andrea believes Valencia are open to offers, even though club chief Vicente Sorriano insists his players are not for sale.

“I have not had any contacts with Juve, but I know their scouts have been to Valencia,” Moretti told Tuttosport.

“There are players here who are liked by Juve and I believe that Valencia will listen to the right offers.

“The financial situation is not tragic and I think they are open to selling.”

Bianconeri coach Claudio Ranieri is keen on bringing in some muscle in January with both the Scudetto and Champions League in mind.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:31 pm