Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palermo

RefreSh
    RefreSh
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 145
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Palermo Empty Palermo

Post by RefreSh Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:20 pm

Here you can talk about Palermo.
    RefreSh
    RefreSh
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 145
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Palermo Empty Re: Palermo

Post by RefreSh Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:22 pm

Palermo 21o9a4k

Palermo's Cavani Dreams Of Playing For Milan Or Inter

Palermo striker Edison Cavani has the wish of playing for one of the Milan sides in the future...

Palermo striker Edison Cavani has been plying his trade in Serie A since 2007, when he joined the Rosanero from Uruguayan club Danubio.

The 21-year-old has scored some spectacular goals during his time in Sicily, but has revealed he would one day like to score them for two of Italy's more infamous sides.

"For me, it would be a dream to play at either Inter or Milan," he confessed to SKY Sport.

However, the player is cocnentrated on Palermo for the time being and spoke about the possible arrival of Fiorentina striker Giampaolo Pazzini.

"Pazzini coming here would not be a problem," he claimed. "Whoever plays here has earned it. If he does better than I do, then he will play. Otherwise, it will be up to me."

Cavani is expected to line-up alongside Fabrizio Miccoli in attack when Palermo play host to Atalanta at the Stadio Renzo Barbera on Sunday.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:02 pm