Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannavaro To Ibrahimovic: I've Won More Than You!

FooSe
    FooSe
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Cannavaro To Ibrahimovic: I've Won More Than You! Empty Cannavaro To Ibrahimovic: I've Won More Than You!

Post by FooSe Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:45 pm

The Italian defender has boasted about winning more than Ibra since moving away from Juventus...

Real Madrid defender Fabio Cannavaro has taken a swipe at Inter hit-man Zlatan Ibrahimovic and the World Cup-winning stopper has reminded the Sweden international to look at his own achievements before talking.

Both players were part of Fabio Capello's Juventus side back in 2006 before they went separate ways after Calciopoli.

Cannavaro has revealed that Ibra always taunted him at Juve and the stopper has hit back.

"If Ibra wants to see the Ballon d'Or then he has to come to my house to do so," Cannavaro told Il Corriere Dello Sport.

"When we were at Juve, Ibra used to say: 'the only reason you have won the Scudetto is because of me, before you had nothing.'

"After, he went to Inter and I to Real Madrid. I won a World Cup, a Ballon d'Or and two championships. I have massacred him."

Ibrahimovic on the other hand has not done as well as the defender in terms of honours, winning three Scudetti on the bounce with Inter.

A reaction from the striker is expected following Cannavaro's words.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:41 pm