Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Villa Rejects Valencia Exit Rumours

FooSe
    FooSe
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Villa Rejects Valencia Exit Rumours Empty Villa Rejects Valencia Exit Rumours

Post by FooSe Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:08 am

Los Che's star striker has poured cold water on reports suggesting he could leave the club in the summer...

David Villa has put paid to rumours linking him with a move away from Valencia, confirming that he intends to stay at the Mestalla for the foreseeable future.

Recent reports have speculated that Valencia and Villa have a verbal agreement to allow El Guaje to leave in the summer, but the truth, according to the player, is very different.

When asked about the matter, following Valencia's win over Atletico Madrid, the striker simply said, "Yes, there is an agreement, but it is to stay with Valencia for six years. I expect to comply with this, and maybe even add some more years. Hopefully this is the last time I have to answer this question. I am the only one who decides my future."

Villa then talked about his side's win: "There is a good environment in the camp. Most of all, we are happy with our performance. It was our most complete performance, we were great both at the front and back.

"The result probably doesn't do us justice, and we must maintain this form, because then it will be difficult for anyone to beat us."
    RefreSh
    RefreSh
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 145
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Villa Rejects Valencia Exit Rumours Empty Re: Villa Rejects Valencia Exit Rumours

Post by RefreSh Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:30 am

Topic moved to Valencia dabate

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:15 pm